Amano: Case Revisions Made and Plate Designed

I've been considering for a while a few changes, and decided to move forward with them in a small bit of spare time I had today.

  1. Bottom case, weight, and wrist wrest have been vertically extended approximately 1mm, raising the keyboard slightly but also increasing the weight.
  2. Bottom bump-on recessions have been removed, they feel unnecessary.
  3. Small chamfer added across all bottom edges, as the sharpness was slightly bothersome (to me) even when edges were knocked.

In addition to making these changes, I spent time to design a plate which I've decided to include with matching dyed polycarbonate. I believe this will look and feel fantastic.

Unfortunately this means there will be additional delay as I wait for prototype.