A premium smoke polycarbonate top mount Alice layout keyboard case with a stainless steel weight.
- Top Mount
- 7 Degrees
- Translucent Smoke Polycarbonate
- Stainless Steel Weight
What's in the box
- 3 modifier LEDs
- Stainless Steel and Nylon Screws
- Rubber bumpons
- Matching Polycarbonate Plate
- Black Solder PCB with RGB Underglow (Mechlovin' Adelais Rev. 4)
- Matching Polycarbonate Wrist Rest (Optional)
What's NOT in the box
- Key switches
- Key caps
50% of profits from this sale will be donated to the Equal Justice Initiative
All source material can be found on the h40io Amano Repository
This is my first project (retail, e-commerce, design, modeling, everything), and while I am in love with how it has turned out, it's not perfect and neither am I. Temper your expectations accordingly. In the interest of full disclosure, I have personally identified the following minor issues:
- Top case PCB LED mod holes are 0.75mm horizontally off-center from included PCB. You can easily bend the leads slightly to fit.
- The included polycarbonate plate may slip on some smaller switches. You can pull the plate into position if necessary.
- The stainless steel weight fits very tightly into bottom case. I'm not exactly sure if this is an actual problem, but it bothers me.